KC, I am not trying to get my way, by all means, I only think, it best for all, and the development of the North. There is nothing wrong with progress, if done in the right way. I am not trying to make the North a major commercial district, but rather a more accessable form of movment for residences, We are talking about a Bridge, verses a barge, for ease of getting to a destination, with the local water taxi, as a option for both residences, and visitors. You have a right to state your opinion, and what you would like to see happen, but I also have that right, as a property owner in the North. If this chat room would treat this subject as a real method to state there opinion, and not use it for pleasure, maybe we could resolve differences of opinion, and what they envision the final outcome of the North would be like. I have read many persons making odd coments about the 300 room resort. Resorts will be built, and there is no way of stopping this development, but if we treat this as a way of controlling it, to preserve the best the North has to offer, we can maintain the North and still see good development. The talk of WalMart, the chicken place, Taco Bell, and not to mention the Krispy Kream, than, I believe, this chat room is out of touch. Lets get serious about this and other situations which will determine the grouth of all of SP.
The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.