Nothing fell out of the pink thongs ! Didn't wear one as they took it away from me at the Houston Rodeo. Had a great time, saw everyone except that stupid cat. Tried to get him out to play but no dice. I'm sure some folks thought I was nuts, standing by the pool yelling " HERE STUPID" ! I am confused about your room reservations, I booked a double for you and Q. Carol and guar. it with my credit card. Do I understand that Hope also booked for you ? If so, I need to canx the one I made or they will bill me for it. Please let me know as I must do it by 5/6/03. Also, recd. your check. Thanks.
The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.