Hey Folks.....was not my intent to use this board for a political forum. I want to come to AC and Belize in dec. and play some music and have fun with all ya'll. I end with what I end with just like I've always done since I was 16. We could go on and on with this but why....we all are gonna have our opinions and thoughts on the issues of the world....thats never going to change. I'm not happy with the way things are going politically here.....looks rather gloomy to me.....but I'm sure there are folks who absolutely believe things are going great and evrythings a necessity for continued democracy in our world and America and thats fine...I just ain't one of them...I didn't support Vietnam...I'm not supporting this. I just believe that PEACE.....NO WAR !!!! is the only way for WORLD PEACE.....but...lol...that ain't gonna happen. But by God I'm gonna do my best to try and make it happen. If people want to go fight...that's there choice..or..our presidents. Yes , the killing in the ME has been happening for 2000 yrs now.....but not blowing the shit out of everything and evrybody for what.....land ? religous domintion ? oil ? sand ?...it aint peace. I would like to come down and try to forget about some of these things...their not going away...so I am. See YA, Will....PEACE......NO WAR!!!!


PEACE....NO WAR!!!! Let's use our brains..not our brawn.