Plan is (and this is just the plan as of today) that in a few months after I tie off some loose ends up here we are pretty much just going to come down to live. Packing clothes and laptops. Got a few places we are looking at for short term then after a month we will move to long term lease, pretty much anything short of a 100ft tidal wave is going to make me not want to stay for at least a couple years.

I know what everyone is going to say "you should come visit a few times etc etc" but I've moved to Myrtle beach, Vegas, NC, Maryland without knowing anything about the way it was going to be and without caring. Figuring out how to live and survive and fit in with the new scene is part of the fun for me. That being said I respect that this is a different COUNTRY haha so I expect this will be a bit more of a shocker than Im used to. But I love adventure, love the beach, ocean, love to snorkle, fish, dive, swim, kayak, eat, and drink. So worse case cant be too bad. Im sure a lot of things will be not as easy as I'd hoped but thats life ya know? I will deal with whatever things come up the same as anyone else does any where else.

When deciding where we were going to move we looked at a few other countries and belize wins on most things that matter for my friends and I.

So yeah Im convinced. I am moving for sure. Very excited about it, looking forward to dealing with the good and the bad.

Btw my friends have a pool going on how Im going to DIE while Im there lol. So far the biggest bets are stung by a weird bug, croc or shark attack. Others are drowning, lost in the rain forest, jaguar attack, or heat stroke. (Im pretty much going to live in the water lol so Im betting on one of the sea creature more than bugs lol. They say if one or more of the above events happen and cause me to move back with my tail between my legs I have to double their winnings out of my pocket.

AC