The beautiful, exotic island of Ambergris Caye has always been a temptation island a well kept secret of Belize, long before the show, 'Temptation Island' was filmed there. Ambergris Caye and the other cayes were the islands of romance and love, where lovers find some privacy... The cayes were isolated and mostly a source for fishing, before the islands became a main tourist destination...It was popular among the middle class, upper income, and Belizean professionals that find the cayes a romantic hideaway with their lovers and sweethearts..
Today, its still fascinating and intriguing to many people that find it a hideaway for romance and love...
'Temptation Island' show is fun to watch.. I was so excited and impress to see the beautiful scenery of Belize so beautifully photograph..This is the first time I see a U.S T.V station actually took pictures of beautiful parts of Belize. I am so glad that Fox decided to show the 'Temptation Island' show, even though there were much controversy over the show...
I have read all the beautiful and wonderful comments on Belize that are shared among the people on this message board that find Belize a tropical splendor and a lovely place to visit...Thanks..


I like the new feature of the message board..It is a more appropriate format for safe and friendly discussions..Good luck, and hope everything works out for the best, Marty..Thanks...