All of the schools can use supplies. I have put together drives for suplies by filling out post cards with the name of supply needed and a quantity. The members of my church would pick up the cards, fill the item on the card and then return it to me. If you collect pencil pouches they can be filled with assorted items. I know students at both La Isla Bonita Elementary School need supplies and also the New Anglican School just across the bridge on the left has a need for all sorts of things.
Transpoting is another story and yes you can get caught up with customs wanting to charge you a fee. I try to take them down myself and ask others in my area to take some as well so that there is not a lot in any one suitcase.
You can e-mail me at tom2speed@att.net for more info.
Last edited by Tom; 10/11/09 03:20 PM.