bicycleman and seashell:
Re: Lily's - see the message/reply above. Same folks from the group I was with but they have been many more times than I (and I am so jealous!). I recommend seaside rooms just for the setting/porch area - I believe upstairs are only singles tho. Inside rooms I haven't stayed in. We preferred not to use AC so always had the windows open to the breeze and had no real bothersome noise. I liked Lily's location and as said above the rooms were clean and beds comfy. Downstairs rooms did get a bit sandy at times if door left open d/t the breezes blowing but setting out a litle tub of water to rinse b4 going in would solve this (bright idea that came later). Staff friendly and cheerful - of course everyone on the island is!! I'd stay @ Lily's again and again. Hope this helps - wherever you stay, enjoy! R.