Once again, Please read the posts carefully and to the end.
Do not have a brain implosion after the first few lines.

To set the record straight.

1. I am not Jeff Pierce. I am much better looking.


Nor am I "that Captain Hollywood Guy"
Please refer to me by my proper title of
Evil Lord and Devine Conquerer.

For Halloween, perhaps I might dress up as Jeff Pierce and fool you all ha ha ha ha ha hah aaaaa (evil laugh implied)


2. No one volunteered to grade the road for free. please re read the post and then look up the word "sarcasm"

3. My response to Gwen A's post was that the road in front of Reef Village is not the responsibility of Paradise Theater.
It is the responsibility of the Reef Village Homeowners or Reef Village Development or Reef Village Bubble gum club. I don't know which, there are so many associations, comittees and groups being formed over there. I really have nothing to do with Reef Village.

4. Smiles are free, thats about it. everything else costs. It's not about being a stand up guy. The road grader is expensive to maintain, burns fuel and needs a driver and sideman. Costs.
Can I come and stay at your Condo for free when you go back home Gwen A? C'mon be a stand up girl and don't forget to stock up the fridge and bar before you leave. I'll need 2 keys.


5. Everyone that uses the road will be asked to contribute in accordance with thier frontage.
If we can get 75% of the businesses and residents to contribute, at $2 bz/ft. We can grade the road from the bridge right through to Las Terazas. I am offering this at a discounted price and picking up the slack in between properties.

7. I will be coming North early next week to see what the concencus is. Quite simply I'll be asking what you want.
Nice enjoyable comfortable riding road, or Moto-cross course.
Its up to you..

There are no stupid questions, however, stupid questions will not be tolerated.

Thank You.

Captain Hollywood
Evil Lord and Devine conquerer (but not Jeff Pierce.)