Hi everyone
Though I've been reading the board a long time, I'm a pretty new member.
I'll be in Belize April 28-May 9 on my honeymoon, staying at Victoria House May 4-9 (Maruba Resort the first half of the trip).
It would be cool to meet some of you guys! We're first-timers to Belize and it would be good to get the low-down on where to party, where to eat, etc!
I doubt you'll remember, but I'll try to describe us --
Damian (my soon-to-be hubby) is average height with red hair and I'm 5'3" with blond hair! We're both 26 years old. Come over and say hi if you think you've spotted us!!!!! We'll be sure to be out and about most of the time -- scuba diving by day and DANCING by night in particular -- trying to make the most of each minute we're in Belize!
If we don't see any of you, I hope you all have a great time!