Hi Jack, too bad it was so windy for your trip however, you seemed to have done the smart thing and made the most of it. Although that is not too hard in such a beautiful place. Glad you enjoyed the pics. Estel's rocks. It's funny when I ordered that fryjack I thought it would be like a pancake...what I got was way better. That's the meal when we discovered Marie Sharp's! This will sound crazy but, the first time we returned from San Pedro last March I sat on our living room couch and wept for a good part of the day...I was so sad not to be there. That week had been one of the happiest of my life. Two things made me start to feel better. We started saving and planning our next trip for that August. The second thing was our friends that went with us in March built a palapa bar in their back yard! Now I just have to wait 4 1/2 months till we get to go for two weeks! Take care, mobunny
