AWTY...Sorry..was busy getting my pedicure & manicure so the nails look good(even shaved Mr. Big Toe as a tribute to you!!) figured somethings gotta be looking good after my surgery wink Thanks so much for the special prayer....I am printing it out to have by my side after I wake up from surgery. On a clear liquid diet (not so bad) and will be for Mother's Day as well. Will send hubby out to eat with kids so I don't have to deal with the envy of it all...this gal loves to eat and I have a feeling tomorrow may not be fun being on clear liquids...unless I can throw a panyripper in there!!!

Thanks NYgal...really appreciate the support...could really use the extra prayers on 5/10...go in at 6am NY time. Packing my Easter sunrise pic all blown up as my focal point when in pain postop...didn't do that since childbirth days...but dreaming of San Pedro is going to be the biggest partof my recuperation. Doc expects me to be in for 5-10 days...will check back with you all when I feel better....Goody laugh