Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 11
Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,850
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
Muf, The social club is made up of people who have either traveled to San Pedro or live(d) in SP. Most have never meet face to face. The thing we all have in common is the fact that "We love San Pedro". This little get together is a reason to meet, tell lies, have a few brews, dinner and in general just have fun ! Even though I call it the SP Social Club of Texas, it is open to anyone who has an intrest in San Pedro/Belize, Even left coasters ! Come on down !

Ernie

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,850
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
OK, folks, I sure wish you would get thoes checks in, I am on the hook for $400.00 for the boat trip. So far I have received $150.00 which is a little shy ! I am leaving in the morning for San Pedro and returning around the 5th or 6th of May which by the way, is the cutoff for payment for dinner and boat. PLEEEZE, help me sleep better and get your checks in before the 6th of May. I am sure I will run in to some of you on the island, at least I hope so. See ya on 6/7/03 at the Parteee !
Ernie

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 736
Offline
bump

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,850
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
confused

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 736
Offline
"bump" is a bump up to the top of the other topics so it doesn't go unnoticed.

Joined: Sep 2002
Posts: 10,850
E
Ernie B Offline OP
OP Offline
E
O

Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 1,657
Offline
O.K., it would be Debbie and Mark from Corpus I think. (unless there is a Becky from there too) If she can't sign a check I'll mail ya one for them.
Chloe are you and the gang goin? PALEESE!
Denny Shane? This WAS your idea many moons ago! Come on down/up dude!
Pam and Kevin, it's just a hop, skip, and jump, for you guys as well! You ARE in Texas!

WHO ELSE IS A COMMIN?

Hey HOMELESS BAG LADY... I got your rooms for ya gal, do you want me to keep them in my name? It's a bit more money than Ernies deal... (sorry, I was desperate) AND, the "connecting door" is just a itty bitty nomination. hahahaha (Hope all is well!)

Come on folks lets PARTEE in Texas!!!

Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 89
Offline
Hey Denverdan,
Yep, will take them rooms. I had emailed Queen Carol and told her to tell WannaBe Wifey that we will take them, so not sure if that message got through or not. I'm sure Carol will be talking with SSS in SPO tonight or tomorrow. By the way...how are those ribs???
I am in the hinterland north for another 10 days or so and it's so cold up here the ducks are going south for the winter. Clearly, I have the wrong wardrobe for this weather!! It was a whopping 32 degrees this am! Makes smoking outside a bit of a challenge.
See you soon and can't wait!

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 470
Offline
Kevin and I will miss the PARTEE....bummer, we have season tickets to Texas Motor Speedway and the Indy race is that weekend so...off to the races. Nothing like BBQ, Beer and Texas. Ya'll have fun and if it's a hit will catch ya next yr and hopefully they will change the date(the Indy is always the first weekend in June)
Cheers smile

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 2,090
Offline
Ernie!!! Hope your birthday was a dandy down there in San Pedro!! Room reservations are made, and the checks were put in the mail yesterday for food and boat trip. WE WILL BE THERE with bells on... May have to bring the teen boys with us... Scared to leave them at the house for the weekend..... eek eek If you know what I mean.... So put Mark and I and boys on your list, and enter me into the queen acceptance contest!!! See you all there.... Debbie
P.S. Sorry it took me so long to get around to it, but the last two weeks have been hell for me. Hope it doesn't put you out any, and that you get these in time.... Still short on the boat trip? If you come short, let me know and we can make the boys go....

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 … 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,180 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,269
Posts500,182
Members20,769
Most Online20,577
Mar 30th, 2026
2



AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5