Very bad Very ugly Very tall Very shining and bling bling Very obstructing traffic Very danger Very childish Very unattractive for tourists Very ....
I haven't found anything positive about it. Doe's Belize not have any traffic laws at all to prevent from bling bling flat-screens in the middle of the road.
how stupid can u get to put that there...it will need bumper guards around it which will take up even more driving space...what about people throwing those hard beliken bottles and breaking the screens because they are mad about it being there....maybe someone will tie a chain to it and pull it down...who approved this...traffic nightmare...that needs to be in the park with benches around it for people to sit on.................
I would love to see a copy of the building permit for that thing. I don't want to hear 'They don't need one' That is probably the final nail in the town boards coffin as far as elections are concerned.
The only positive I can see is that perhaps the Taxis and cars can't get around it and may have resort to speeding recklessly/ honking in another location...... it would be nice to have that street (and others) as pedestrian only.
I am contacting Conch Creative to have them take a photo of me next to it when it is completed. I will be sitting on top of a 'painted donkey', just like in Tijuana.........and be waiting to wave to our Mayor when she passes by.........
The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.