Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
#72811 09/11/03 03:54 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 786
Offline
DallasDiver,

I agree with you 100%. Rudy Duran would be the perfect divemaster for a newly certified person. I have nothing against Amigos, but they do tend to have a bigger operation which equals more divers. With that in mind, a small group with Rudy would be more personalized and less intimidating for the new diver. Besides, he's a great guy cool

Have a great trip jkmobile! You're in for a treat.

Teenah

#72812 09/11/03 09:42 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 610
Offline
Okay- I'm spoiled as I have dove with most of these people. All great. Got Certified with Billy at Hustler, Do atoll trips with Amigos Del Mar (nice big boat) and just finished my advanced certification with Rudy in June.

Have fun, diving is very addictive. I bring all my stuff and then some but I work weekends at a dive shop. At least bring your own mask, fins, snorkel as you probably had to buy those for class anyway. The rest you can rent. I would suggest renting or buying a dive computer though if you plan on diving alot -you won't regret it

PS - Scuba Lady - will have to look you up next trip. We saw you at Lily's last trip sketching out your villa plans but wasn't sure if it was you and we had to head to the airport to go home.

We'll catch you next trip

#72813 09/11/03 10:01 AM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 682
Offline
Good advice all...but you would be wise to question advice given by divers named "Bob"!
AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!

#72814 09/11/03 10:23 AM
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 786
Offline
Hey Pirate!! Long time no see! Just for clarification purposes.....are you referring to "our" Chucky Bob? laugh

Roberto, I'll see you and the Lo Meister in time for happy hour on Friday. Let your guard cats know that I'm on my way. Wouldn't want those vicious beasts to attack me when I sneak in your house! Can't wait to see you!

Teenah

#72815 09/12/03 05:53 PM
Joined: Mar 2001
Posts: 682
Offline
At least YOU caught it. Don't know what happened to chucky-b...sleepin' on the job. eek

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
September
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19
20 21 22 23 24 25 26
27 28 29 30
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,468 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,269
Posts500,181
Members20,769
Most Online20,577
Mar 30th, 2026
2



AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5