When we were in San Pedro we went to Rojo Lounge 3 times in a week because it was so good. It was in my opinion, the most beautiful beach restaurant on the island and the bar has everything! At night, tiki torches light the entire beach and the whole place is decorated in bamboo. My wife and I ordered several different dishes to share. The guava glazed ribs were the best ribs I've ever had. They have these shrimp they make that are crusted with some kind of green banana I think that are excellent. The lobster stuffed grouper and crab wontons are very original. We were lucky to be there when they had the whole fried fish for a special and this was the freshest fish I have ever had in my life! Everything comes with several tropical dipping sauces which really makes the food even more interesting. I would definitely rate Rojo Lounge as one of the best restaurants I have ever eaten at.