[QUOTE]Originally posted by phillytodd:
[QB] Pedro 2:

PS.. ISIS.. why don't you stick to diving in the states... it's people like you who bring stateside costs to 3rd world countries.....it's easy to tell them to raise their rates when you're not paying for it. QUOTE]

Whoa! Phillytodd, what's with the hostility? People like me? Have we met? How do you figure that I don't pay for it. I plan group dive trips. If my trips aren't attractive or priced right they don't sell. This is how I make my living, commission and space on the trip. I would say I have a vested intrest in planning attractive vacations. Price is a big part of that. What I'm saying, as a consumer, is that an increase in dive package prices would not deter me from traveling to AC. If dive shops don't make enough to be profitable, they fold and go under. Then were would we be.