Thanks Wendy, I don't know what happened to me thinking I should abandon my conservative principles being against taxes and bigger goverment and offer to contribute more to help make the community a better place for all if that is what is needed.
You are right. I should keep my mouth shut, hope someone else pays and not give a shit if the place I live part of the year goes to hell. That way I don't have to take your abuse and don't have to worry about being part of the solution.
And by the way, I would prefer it was like when I first came here 40 years ago before you Belizeans decided tourism and development was your savior.
It is a welcome change to hear you tell me, a non-Belizean, that you do not need any more of my money. Or did I not understand you. Maybe you were saying "give me more of your money, but do not ask me or anyone that is a Belizean to help pay for services needed in the community". Just have taxes that are only paid by developers or tourists.
The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.