How right you are ! Got out a BIG magnifying glass and sure enough the little green Deep Woods Off is 95% deet and Skintastic Off is 6.65% deet. I never would have thought to look under the "guarantee" section on the label.
To Latitudes; I have experienced lots of the buggys in my days from my hometown Niagara Falls to Thunder Bay to Labrador and now in Cornwall and remember Muskol too, just never got out a magnifying glass.
To Klcman; you are right the Canadian government is just now introducing laws to force manufacturers to include ingredients on their labels, up to now it was only optional.
Thanks for all your help everyone, when we were last in San Pedro 11 years ago we didn't have any bug problems at all. If I remember correctly there weren't even any screens on the windows in the Coral Beach Hotel.
Dan'l
