Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#29842 10/24/00 03:01 PM
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 1,419
Offline
Does anybody know if they make Crown Royale in the 1.75 liter size?


Had to do it, couldn't help myself, I swear I COULDN"T help myself.

Chicke...Thanks again for the "errand".

#29843 10/24/00 05:17 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 246
Offline
Hey, isn't it a little late in the 20th century for wearing codpieces, fellas?
Next thing, you'll be fencing on the piers with a parrot on your shoulders...

#29844 10/24/00 11:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Anonymous
A
nope, that would involve them getting up off the barstools. (especially choochoo). their style would more be sitting there TALKING ABOUT how they could beat each other fencing, but never actually getting up. maybe with those little cocktail swords...

#29845 10/25/00 05:27 AM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 246
Offline
Yeah, and use the little umbrellas for shields...I like it!
I can bring one of my ex's bras as an eyepatch...less bird shit on the flowered shirts, too! LOL

#29846 10/25/00 05:45 AM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 431
Offline
It always amazes me how these topics mutate day by day.....LOL

Bill.....do we have to hear about your ummmm......golf balls? Too much info.....LOL

Sorry....but the image of a C.R. bag as a cover up doesn't sound very sexy to me.

Does C.R. make a leopard print bag? [Linked Image]

#29847 10/25/00 08:13 AM
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 7,063
Offline
This board is just like watching a Sienfeld rerun. Yada Yada Yada. I love it. I'm happy to see the recycling going on of the swords
umbrellas, and C. R. bags.


Dare To Deviate
#29848 10/25/00 11:54 AM
Joined: Apr 2000
Posts: 4,262
Offline
I axed Marty if "blue humour" is OK. He said no problemo! I wonder what he thinks about "purple humour". FORE!


Gone fishing!!
#29849 10/25/00 12:25 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 28
B
Offline
B
I'm hoping that "blue" comment wasn't to be taken personally.

#29850 10/25/00 12:42 PM
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 246
Offline
Is that "blue humor" before, or after the C.R. bag's been attached?!

#29851 10/25/00 01:19 PM
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 431
Offline
LOL.....

No Comment...or I'll get myself in trouble!

[Linked Image]

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Cayo Espanto
Click for Cayo Espanto, and have your own private island
More Links
Click for exciting and adventurous tours of Belize with Katie Valk!
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,495 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums44
Topics79,269
Posts500,182
Members20,769
Most Online20,577
Mar 30th, 2026
2



AmbergrisCaye.com CayeCaulker.org HELP! Visitor Center Goods & Services San Pedro Town
BelizeSearch.com Message Board Lodging Diving Fishing Things to Do History
BelizeNews.com Maps Phonebook Belize Business Directory
BelizeCards.com Picture of the Day

The opinions and views expressed on this board are the subjective opinions of Ambergris Caye Message Board members
and not of the Ambergris Caye Message Board its affiliates, or its employees.

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5