It's a bit after 6 am. I woke up out of a sound sleep, got thinking about our up and coming trip -and, well, here I am. Typing away by candlelight, trying not to wake the hubby. Ya, I need vacation, alright!! After reading everyone's posts, I have to give my thanks - not only for all the great tips, but for the warm welcome. We lived in Hawaii for three years, and miss that aloha spirit. I have a feeling we'll feel right at home on AC!

I started out looking at www.belizenet.com at all the resorts. Haven't gotten through them all, but the Axanadu had a package deal for a week that really looked interesting to us. We both want to come down to chill, of course, but we'd love to do some things to get to know the country and her people.

I used the word, "ritzy" before because some of the places I looked at were quite expensive - too much for us, anyway. When I look at a place like Cayo Espanto - well, folks - that's ritzy to me! Ha! Ha!

Lori, your promo was great - I will definitely check out your website and drop you an email. Doug's vacation starts on the 3rd of Feb, so I've got to get a move on. This month is going to go fast! Muchas Gracias everyone! Sleep tight! smile