Quote
our two cents (US) worth is worth twice as much as his two cents (BZ)is worth
I liiike it! laugh I'm gonna use that one.


Quote
time share sales person .. there are none in haven
Quote
slizzy sales people
Quote
all time sales people are bad and crooks
Quote
Eventually government wises up and drives the scum away
Quote
sophisticated timeshare scum
Quote
The BTB have not got a clue
Quote
All time share sellers are con men
Quote
If there are honest ones ... and I have never heard of a honest time share agent ... I have a better chance at getting hit by lightening
Quote
a crook is a crook
Quote
get screwed every day by the con men who sell time share
The idea was, "...don't throw stones". I made reference to a known fact.

You are making a statement which may possibly take food off my family's table. Why should I not answer my accusers?

SIN


Check out my site: www.ambergriscayerealestate.net