El crapo all the way.

Anybody still alive from 150 years ago? Nope. Is rascism still alive in the country? Yup, fueled mostly by the race baiters.

Muslims having to pay their dues and prove by their actions that they are citizen material (like everyone else had to do), maybe a little dated. Their actions suspect because of a small minority who do a lot of damage to their image.

Have you ever been denied a job because you were not a member of the current minority designated by the gov? I have. I was told by the recruiter that if I were female or minority, he'd hire me in a second. Where the heck was "regardless of blah blah blah" then?

Why should I be any more sensitive to race than the next person who happens to be non-white? I think the majority of whites are more sensitive, even when they are not infused with any of that guilt we are supposed to have, regardless of not having a damn thing to do with any previous events.

Let's face it, measuring people by the quality of their character is offensive to all of those who have no character they are proud of.


Been there, done that, the washing machine ate the T-shirt