I might only have 18 dives under my belt, but I know a good company when I see one. My father has owned a few businesses in his lifetime, so I am familiar with some of the behind the scenes things that some people don't see, but can sense by how things are run. I've traveled to a dozen different countries and have lived in Scandanavia and Argentia for awhile, experiencing other cultures and the way their businesses are ran. You don't need to have 400+ dives to know you are diving with good company. It's an attitude like yours of "How do you know with only 18 dives..." which is not needed on the board. I am 1/2 your age, but I know that it's how you say things. You come off sounding condensending and that you are better than this "newbie" who doesn't know anything. Word choice and placement is very important, so if that was not your demeanor, then maybe better word choices could be used for less misinterpretations.