So to recap:
There Is technically a Federal law regarding flags, which was violated when the Mexican flag was flown alone on State property?
To fly a non US flag alone is a non criminal Illegal act?
6 months probation, anger management classes and community service are a sentence that is fair and reasonable considering the previous record, the mitigating circumstances and the character and background of Mr lynch?
Mr Lynch sought out El Centro de la Raza, offered to buy a new flag, but they filed a complaint, asking for prosecution under hate crimes guidelines and the DA in turn filed charges? is that the correct sequence ? (Albuquerque elected a new DA recently, by the way)
El Centro de La Raza, The University and UNM ROTC have no culpability in these wrongdoings?
The Mexican flag was flying on a US university campus to celebrate Mexican Independence day: I guess I'm not sure I've ever seen any US flags flown in Mexico at government or state facilities on July 4th.
As I speak only English, some French and a little Latin, I may have missed the subtle difference between La Raza and El Centro La Raza: there are links between each others web sites, and El Centro appears to have just got some sort of award from La Raza ? Is it like Fox and Fox News? or NBC and MSNBC? you know, the same but different?
If only they were called the Blue Aeroplanes!
www.ambergriscaye.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/287699/Re_Rosetta_Stone.html#Post287699This is also an interesting link, if you would care for some background?
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=13863