Quote
Mayor...got the idea whilst visiting the town's sister city, in Wilmington, North Carolina.
confused I wonder what that looks like and where its situated? Anyone reading this live in or near Wilmington NC?


Quote
"I was the one that said that it will look good in the center of the road because it will get a better view from all the different streets and even the view from the beach front."
eek Gahhhhhhh!!! Well maybe if you had 60 foot wide streets in which to build a roundabout but you dont and certainly not with this wetdream of a nightmare.


Quote
Jim McFadzean: "When you are embarking on such projects, does the council have any technical advice that would have some background in infrastructure and zone planning?"

Elsa Paz, Mayor San Pedro Town: "Yes, we just had meetings with the central building authority which
whistle that hardly seems like prior to...and good dodge on the issue about zone planning.


Quote
....on Monday I will go on the morning show and explain to the people. I will always go with what the majority says."

heart all time favorite...following the age old tradition of its easier to seek permission afterwards. Why do I get the sense that the majority is anxiously awaiting the decision of the majority...

Last edited by Bear; 10/29/11 09:22 AM.