FIND OUT WHO TRULY IS YOUR ROLE MODEL. DON'T SCROLL DOWN YET, DO THE
SIMPLE MATH BELOW, THEN SCROLL DOWN TO FIND YOUR HERO.

It's CRAZY how accurate this is!

No peeking!

1) Pick your favorite number between 1-9

2) Multiply by 3 then

3) Add 3

4) Then again Multiply by 3 (I'll wait while you get the calculator....)

5) You'll get a 2 or 3 digit number....

6) Add the digits together (i.e. if your number was 42 you would add 4+2=
and get 6)

Now Scroll down
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


With that number, see who your ROLE MODEL is from the list below :
1. Einstein
2. Oprah Winfrey
3. Snoopy (Dogs in Space)
4. Bill Clinton (I never ~~~~)
5. Bill Gates (Microsnot )
6. Gandhi
7. Ronny Regan
8. Babe Ruth
9. VT-CDN
10. Bob Square-Bob


P.S. Stop picking different numbers!!
I AM YOUR IDOL, JUST DEAL WITH IT!!!!!


a lethal combination of smart dairyair and dumb dairyair .