A guy walks into a bar with his dog.
He tells the bartender, "I have a talking dog here."
Of course the bartender doesn't believe him, but the man isists, "No really, this dog can talk."
"Prove it", replies the bartender.
The guy says, "I will bet you a beer my dog can talk."
"You're on" says the bartender.
So the guy looks at his dog and asks, "How does sandpaper feel?"
The dog quickly and loudly utters, "Rough" "Rough" "Rough"
The bartender is not amused and says, "Fine you got me this tme but don't try that crap again."
But the guy assures him, "No, really I swear this dog can talk."
"Let me show you, how about you bet me one more beer?"
The bartender reluctantly agrees.
"Ok dog, what is on top of a house?" "Roof" "Roof" "Roof" shouts the dog.
Well by now the bartender is pissed. "Get out of my bar, I am not playing your fool again."
The guy won't quit however, "Let me have one more chance to prove to you this dog can talk" The bartender says "Ok" but if you pull a fast one on me this time I am throwing you out." So they bet another beer.
The guy looks at his dog and asks, "Who was the greatest baseball player of all time?" Quickly the dog shouts "Ruth" Ruth" "Ruth!"
Well that's it for the bartender he grabs the man and his dog and violently throws them out on to the street, they tumble for about twenty feet and finally end up looking at each other, the dog then shrugs his shoulders and asks "What DiMaggio?"